Access Praxis online
Open a new account or access your online accounts by logging into the appropriate area below. For individuals living outside of the United States, please contact shareholder services regarding access to your account. Financial professionals can access resources by logging into the Praxis for Advisors portal below.
If you are a Praxis Mutual Funds shareholder, the following features are available to you with online account access.
- Initiate fund purchases, exchanges and redemptions
- View current mutual fund accounts and balances
- Change cost basis election
- View beneficiary information
- Order duplicate statements
- Download tax documents
- View transaction history
- Change e-delivery option
- Bank setup and maintenance
- Systematic purchase setup and maintenance
- Systematic redemption setup and maintenance
- Systematic exchange setup and maintenance
If you are not currently a Praxis Mutual Fund shareholder, you can open an account which will allow you to initiate a new fund purchase. You will have all of the features included with online account access.
To open a new account, you will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your bank's ACH routing number
- Your bank account number
- Your residential address
- Your e-mail address
Select the link below and follow the step by step instructions to create your account and make your initial fund purchase.
Financial professionals can easily access client and educational resources through the Praxis for Advisors portal.
Note: Online access to shareholder account information is not available through the Praxis for Advisors portal. Investment professionals may access Praxis Mutual Funds shareholder accounts online via DST Vision.
For immediate assistance, please call DST Vision Support at 800-435-4112, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central.