Praxis International Index Fund
- Invests primarily in foreign equity securities and uses optimized indexing techniques to reflect the performance of the MSCI All Country World ex-U.S. Index, while incorporating stewardship investing criteria.
- Attempts to minimize risk through broad diversification among foreign countries and industries.
Making a difference
Praxis stewardship investing is a values-based approach to socially responsible investing that incorporates:
- Values and ESG-informed restrictive screens
- Corporate engagement strategy
- Values-driven proxy voting policy
- One percent of the fund assets committed to community development investing
Fund performance chart
as of 03/31/2020
|YTD||Inception (Dec 31, 2010)|
|Praxis International Index - Class I||-22.64%||0.73%|
|MSCI AC WORLD INDEX ex USA Net (USD)||-23.36%||—|
Download the quarterly fact sheet (PDF) for standardized performance.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. The performance data quoted represents past performance and current returns may be lower or higher. The investment return and principal will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost.
The MSCI ACWI (All Country World) ex U.S. Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization weighted index that is designed to measure the equity market performance of developed and emerging markets, excluding the United States. The index consists of 44 country indices comprising 23 developed and 21 emerging market country indices. Indexes are unmanaged, do not incur fees and cannot be invested in directly.
as of 02/29/2020
Top HoldingsSubject to change View all holdings
|NESTLE SA - SPONS ADR||2.03%|
|TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR ADR||1.96%|
|ALIBABA GRP HLDG - ADR||1.84%|
|TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD.||1.66%|
|ROCHE HOLDING AG - ADR||1.26%|
|TOYOTA MOTOR CORP - ADR||1.10%|
|CHUNGHWA TELECOM CO LTD||0.79%|
|EQUINOR ASA SPON ADR||0.79%|
|NOVO NORDISK A/S ADR||0.77%|
|ASML HOLDING N.V.||0.74%|
Stories of impact
Stay up to date with stories about Praxis shareholder advocacy, community development investing, positive impact bonds and more.
1 Reflects the expense ratios as reported in the Prospectus dated April 30, 2019.
Aperio Group, LLC focuses solely on index investing, creating and managing customized portfolios for select clients.